Haldiram’s Atta Biscuits, Made from Wheat Flour, Evening Snacks, 100 % Vegetarian, Available in 250 gm Pack
Haldiram’s Atta biscuits is a delectable snack-item ideal for tea time munching. These are inherent part of every household and can be offered to the guests with tea. Atta biscuit packs can be offered as complementary presents along with gifts, sweets, dry fruits etc.
The amazing flavour and crunchy texture of Haldiram’s Atta biscuits are the resultant outcome of the below ingredients:
• Wheat flour
• Salt (a pinch)
Atta biscuits from Haldiram are the perfect combination of health and taste. It is a perfect alternative to fried and oily snacks without compromising on the taste counterpart.
• Wheat flour is a store house of several healthy nutrients like iron, thiamin, niacin and vitamin B6. These regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels whereas the high fibre content regulates the digestive system.
• Milk, as we know is high in calcium and helps to strengthen bones and teeth.
• Ghee is known to aid in effective weight management by boosting metabolism levels, suggests nutrionists.
Experience the bakery art of Haldiram’s with the finest Atta biscuits dating back to 16th century.
• These are made with quality assured milk and wheat flour.
• These have a long shelf life of 7 days.
• These can be directly sent to the recipient address with personalised messages.
• These are available in attractive gift boxes to be presented during occasions.
• These are 100% vegetarian.
Retain the crunchy texture and fine taste of Haldiram’s Atta biscuits by following the below tips.
• Store the biscuits in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place, do not refrigerate.