Haldiram’s Atta Biscuits, Made from Wheat Flour, Evening Snacks, 100 % Vegetarian, Available in 250 gm Pack
Haldiram’s Atta biscuits are a delectable snack-item ideal for tea time munching. These are inherent part of every household and can be offered to the guests with tea. Atta biscuit packs can be offered as complimentary presents along with gifts, sweets, dry fruits, etc.
The amazing flavour and crunchy texture of Haldiram’s Atta biscuits are the resultant outcome of the below ingredients:
• Wheat flour
• Salt (a pinch)
Experience the bakery art of Haldiram’s with the finest Atta biscuits dating back to the 16th century.
• These are made with quality-assured milk and wheat flour.
• These have a long shelf life of 7 days.
• These can be directly sent to the recipient address with personalized messages.
• These are available in attractive gift boxes to be presented during occasions.
• These are 100% vegetarian.
Retain the crunchy texture and fine taste of Haldiram’s Atta biscuits by following the below tips.
• Store the biscuits in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place, do not refrigerate.