Raavi Chivukulu / Homam Sticks, Havan Wood, Used to Illuminate Divine Power, 5 grams, 1 Set
Homam is one of the most sacred rituals of India. This custom involves invoking holy fire and Ravi Chivukulu is an integral part of performing this custom. Also known as homam sticks in English and Samithu in Sanskrit, this set is
• The bunch includes sticks of erukku, purasu, karungali, arasu, athi and vanni.
• This set of homam sticks come in an off white hue.
• Besides pooja, this set of sticks or wood can also be used as fuel for cooking purposes.
This set of sticks adds the exact colors holy glow that you need in a homam. This bunch of homam sticks serve the purpose best because
• The set is made with original and high-quality wood.
• The fire lights up quickly and lasts long as the sticks are of good quality.
• Best part, now you need not wreck the markets to get the best quality homam sticks; these are available right at your doorsteps.
If you want these Ravi Chivukulu or homam sticks to stay fresh and useful for a long time span then
• Keep the bunch away from water or moisture.
• Use ghee to light the wood.
Product ID: 677373