Water pond globular pot with chain/ Abhishekam water pond, 100% Copper Made, 19*24*24 cms, 1 Piece
As per Hindu beliefs, Abhishekham is an integral part of the rituals and worshipping process of the Gods. It is a method by which the positive energy is summoned and the idol is made ready for worship. The idols are bathed with milk, water, honey, ghee, etc. during the rituals and hymns are sung continuously in praise of God. So if you are looking forward to making the worshipping experience complete, establish the Abhishekham water pond or the globular pot in your Pooja Ghar. The Abhishekham water pond is
• It weighs 2.83 kg.
• It is carved from high graded copper.
• The dimensions are 19 x 24 x 24 cm.
• Cone-shaped with the top portion resembling a bowl and the end is tapered like a cone which ends in a precise and defined hole.
• It comes with a strong copper chain, which firmly remains attached to the support. The chain can also be used to carry the pot from one place to the other.
The Abhishekham water pond is generally hung from a support such that it is placed at a certain gap above the deity so that the Abhishekham ingredient pours down over the idol gradually.
• The copper Abhishekham globular pot is adorned with traditional designs and patterns of Gods and Goddesses which adds to the shine and lustre of the item.
• It is an ideal gift during auspicious occasions especially during Shivaratri, Janmasthami, etc.
• Personalized gift messages can be sent along with the gift.
• The delivery time is less and can be sent directly to the recipient address.
Maintenance & Care
Keep the shine and new look of water pond globular pot with chain for a long time by
• Use lemon juice or vinegar to clean the copper item.
• You may also use mild soap and lukewarm water, but do not use detergents as it makes the surface rough and fades the glaze away.
Product ID: 480775