Pooja-8 Faces Globular Lakshmi Kalash (Medium size) / Ashtalakshmi Kalasam (Medium Size), Copper Designer Traditional Pot, 24 grams, 1 Piece
Goddess Lakshmi is the symbol of prosperity and wealth and this Lakshmi Kalasam or Kalash is a good omen for home.
• Oval in shape.
• Made with pure copper.
• Comes with a golden shine.
• Can be used to drink or store water.
This 8 faces globular Lakshmi Kalash is an ideal match for weddings and other Indian festivities. Just not beautiful, this Kalash is also a healthy alternative to plastic bottles. Present it on housewarming parties or on Diwali as it is an elegant showpiece.
• Carved with 8 faces of Goddess Lakshmi.
• Comes work flat edges that do not hurt the user.
• Copper pot is considered as a healthy option because of its anti-bacterial properties.
• Copper also keeps water cooler than any other metal.
Maintenance & Care
Retain shine and new look of this AsthaLakshmi Kalash by taking proper care.
• Hard cleaning detergent should not be used to clean the Kalash.
• Lemon juice and baking soda can be combined to clean copper pots; these give an extra glow to the material.
Sizes: 11 x 12 x 12 cms
height - 11 cms
width - 12 cms
Actual weight - 0.24 Kg, Volumetric weight - 13x14x14/5000 =0.50 kg (Inclusive of packing ). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product ID : 489907