Diya lamp oil stand/ Deepam kundulu (Medium Size): 5 faced oil lamp, Made with Brass, Comes with Golden Shine, Ideal as Festive Gift/ Regular use, 16 grams, 6*8 cms, 1 Piece
Oil lamps are an integral part of Indian festivities. The light of fire from the oil lamps symbolise “fire” out of the four elements – air, water, fire and earth. Establish the deepam kundulu or diya lamp at your pooja ghar to make your worship a wholesome experience. This oil lamp is
• Made with brass.
• Weighs 0.16 kg.
• 6*8 cm in dimension.
• Made with five segments to light up wicks in them, also known as a panchmukhi diya.
The general practice is to soak wicks in oil and light them up with fire. Now it is circulated around the deity thrice after the Pooja is completed and hymns are constantly sung in praise of the God.
• Use of high graded brass enhances the life of this oil lamp.
• The strong and sturdy built of the oil lamp makes it perfect for regular use.
• The five faceted lamp is considered the most auspicious among all the lamps, as it symbolises the five elements in the universe.
• The lamp stand, five segments and base are carefully carved to perfection with smooth ends so that individuals holding them to perform the aarti are not hurt.
• Ideal for gifting to loved ones during occasions and can be placed in the households, commercial spaces or temples for décor as well as adding an aesthetic aura.
• It can be sent directly to the recipient’s address.
• Personalised gift messaging options are available.
• Delivery time is quite short.
Maintenance & Care
Ensure the shine and new look of the oil lamp for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Use lemon juice or vinegar to clean the brass diya.
• You may also use mild soap and lukewarm water, but do not use detergents as it makes the surface rough and fades the glaze away.
Product Id: 470747