Diya stat shape hole lamp with lid/ Deepam kundhu with lid: Made with Brass, 100% Original Product, 11*7*7 cm, 1 Piece
A common pooja ritual as per Hindu beliefs is performing aarti which means offering lights to the deities. Not only during regular household pooja but it is performed with strict discipline during the auspicious occasions like Navratri, Diwali, Lakshmi Pooja etc. Get the diya shaped lamp or the Deepam Kundhu for your home to make your worshipping experience wholesome. Once the aarti is done, the sacred heat is taken by placing the palms on it.
• It weighs about 0.21 kg.
• It is a diya shaped oil lamp.
• The dimensions are 4*2.5*2.5 inches.
• Made with high grade brass.
• It comes with a lid so that the lighted up fire stays within the lid.
• It comes with vents for the lamp in the form of star shaped holes.
The aarti process or offering lights to the Gods is a replica of the homas in the Vedic ages. Generally the lamp containing the lighted up lamp from fire, is circulated around the deity thrice followed by hymns and devotional oracles in praise of the Lord.
• It is a compact diya shaped light weight oil lamp.
• The lid allows to keep the fans on while the aarti is going on.
• This oil lamp can also be used in open air.
• The star shaped holes help the smoke escape, thus not allowing residues of the ghee, camphor etc.
• The superior quality brass ensures the shine is retained even after several uses.
• It is ideal for gifts during auspicious occasions.
• Personalised gift messaging options and limited delivery time adds to better customer experience.
Maintenance & Care
This star shaped oil lamp ensures long lasting shine and new look by following the below tips.
• Clean the residues of burnt cotton wicks and ghee, oil or camphor.
• Use mild soap only to wash the lamp.
Product Id: 470749