Goddess Lakshmi Matha Ammavaru/ Mahalakshmi Ammavaru Idol: Symbol of Prosperity and Wealth, Ready for Worship, 1 Piece, 16*6*4 inch, 1.71 kg
Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped by Hindus regularly for wealth and prosperity of the household.
• The idol weighs 1.71 kg.
• The dimensions are 40*15*10 cm.
• Mahalakshmi Ammavaru Idol is made with clay.
The Mahalakshmi Ammavaru statue of Devi Lakshmi is believed t be a good omen. It is believed if you seek her blessings before leaving for an important job interview or business deals, it works wonders!
• The clay idol is beautifully crafted and detailed with jewellery, crown and sari.
• Devi Lakshmi is seated on her usual blessing posture.
• Lakshmi in this clay idol is depicted as wearing a bright red sari which means it removes the hassles of draping the idols with sari.
• This would be an ideal gift to the beloved ones during auspicious occasions like Diwali, Lakshmi Puja etc and also for family occasions like house warming, wedding etc.
• One can place the idol in the puja ghar for regular worship and also in commercial spaces like offices, hotels etc for decorative purposes.
• This can be sent directly to the recipient’s address in a gift pack with personalised messages.
• The idol easily fits in any sized pooja ghar at the households.
Maintenance & Care
Retain the shine and polish of this beautiful clay deity for several days following the below tips.
• It is advisable to clean it delicately with dry cloth only.
• Keep it away from water to retain its look and finish.
• Varalaxmiammavaru Statue made from clay every Thursdays to nurture the overall well being of the family and nurture the wealth and prosperity.
Product Id: 482290
Note - This product will be made in different colors. At the time of purchase, Depending on available color order will be fulfilled. The available color will be notified if it is not matching with product picture color. Up on confirmation from customer either we proceed with order or we refund the amount which includes that particular product shipping.