Haldiram’s Assorted biscuits, Coconut, Atta, Chocolate and Pista Badam flavours, Made from wheat flour, ghee, milk, salt and sugar, snacks ideal for tea-time munching, 100 % vegetarian, Available in 300 gm pack
Haldiram’s Assorted biscuits consists of four flavours packed together – atta, coconut, chocolate and pista badam. Offer these to the guests with tea or coffee to make the evening special or send these as complementary gifts along with gifts, dry fruits, sweets etc for any occasions.
The delicious Haldiram’s Assorted biscuits derive their taste from the below ingredients:
• Wheat flour
• Coconut (desiccated)
• Cocoa powder
• Pistachio (Pista badam)
Haldiram’s Assorted biscuits are not only packed with four distinct flavours but are healthy too!
• Wheat flour is a rich source of iron, thiamine, niacin and vitamin B6 which regulates blood circulation and improves heart health.
• Milk, as we know, is a rich source of calcium which helps to strengthen bones and teeth.
• Coconut is rich in antioxidants and has medicinal properties. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Ghee, suggested by nutrionists, is known to boost metabolism and helps in weight management.
• Cocoa is known to be rich in polyphenols that reduce risks of heart attacks by regulating blood flow.
• Pistachios contain anti-oxidants which helps to lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
Haldiram’s assorted biscuits are specially crafted with innovative bakery art.
• These are made with quality assured ingredients.
• These have a long shelf life of 4 months.
• These can be directly sent to the recipient address with personalised messages.
• These are available in attractive gift boxes.
• These are 100% vegetarian.
Retain the freshness of Haldiram’s assorted biscuits by following the below tips.
• Store these in an airtight container.
• Keep in a cool and dry place, do not refrigerate.