Kalash (Medium Size) / Kalasam (Medium Size): 11*12*12 cm, Made with Copper, Ideal for Diwali, Daily Pooja Use, 11 grams, 1 Piece
Copper Kalasams are the most traditional pots used at Southern India. From being at the top of temples and gopurams to being used in dance performances, these pots are multipurpose. These kalash
• Weigh 11 grams.
• Made with copper.
• 11*12*12 cm in dimensions.
These kalash are big sized pots which are very special and integral part of Indian culture. The primary features of this big size copper kalasam are
• Light weight and easy to carry during dance performances.
• The strong and sturdy built of the kalash makes it durable for a long time span.
• The use of fine copper gives the pot a long time lustre.
• The stunning golden hue on the plain kalash body makes enhances the grandeur of any occasion.
• Comes with blunt edges and hence do not hurt when you hold the pot.
• Having water from a copper pot is considered healthy; copper has the capability to kill microorganisms like bacteria.
Maintenance & Care
The big sized copper pots retain the shine and durability for a long time by following the below tips.
• The copper pot should be cleaned with a sponge, mild soap and warm water.
• Lemon juice and salt are also good remedy to remove the dullness of the used copper kalash.
Sizes: 11 x 12 x 12 cms
Actual weight - 0.110 Kg, Volumetric weight - 13*14*14/5000 = 0.509 Kg(Including packing). The shipping weight is calculated as which ever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product Id: 489362