Karapu Sakinalu / Rice Flour Sakinalu:
This traditional Telangana snacks item is a must during Makara Sankranthi. A large quantity of rich is produced at Andhra Pradesh and hence there are a lot of snacks that are made from raw rice, like Karapu Sakinalu. Making this South Indian delicacy is a time-consuming process and now you can save this time by getting this packet of Karapu Sakinalu right at your home.
This lip-smacking Indian snacks is made with simple ingredients which are mostly used in India.
• Raw rice
• Sesame seeds
• Ajwain seeds
This packet of Karapu Sakinalu reflects the rich culture and heritage of Andhra Pradesh.
• Completely vegetarian and hence ideal to be used at any pooja.
• Made from high-quality ingredients, giving the Karapu Sakinalu crispy and crunchy taste.
• It is available in small, medium and large packets of 500g, 1kg, and 2kg.
Relish the tasty and fried Karapu Sakinalu following the below tips.
• Serve hot and relish with a cup of steaming hot tea.
• Drop the Karapu Sakinalu in hot oil and fry till light golden.
• Store these snacks in an airtight container.
Shelf Life: 30 days
Product Id: 631374