India loves sweets and this coconut sandra dessert from the country is another variety in its list. Also known as coconut modak, this delicacy is loved by kids. Modak is generally prepared during Ganesh Chaturthi and is a speciality of Maharashtra.
Coconut sandra melts in your mouth easily as it is made from
• Condensed milk
• Orange food colour
• Cardamom powder
These sweet flour dumplings make your taste buds happy and also maintains your health because
• These are steamed and hence oil free.
• Coconut has high fibre and low cholesterol.
• The sweets are apt during pooja as these keep you filled for a long time span.
Mithaiwala ensures that the authentic taste of coconut sandra is maintained in its preparation by
• Making the coconut modaks less sticky.
• The coconut is soft and not chewy as the sandra is steamed for a balanced amount of time.
• Using fresh grated coconut so that the sandra have a long shelf life.
• The extra water or vapour which comes after steaming is absorbed 8n a muslin cloth and hence stays fresh.
• Do not refrigerate the coconut sandra.
• Keep these in an air tight container.
So when you are busy preparing for pooja and preparing the mandap for Lord Ganesha, no need to get into the hassles of preparing modak. Get packets delivered at your doorsteps within very less order time.
Shelf Life : 7 Days
Pieces Per(Kg) - 20 Approx.
Product Id : 368303