Mithaiwala Kaju Pan: Diwali Gift, Goodness of Cashews & Almonds
Mithaiwala Kaju Pan is another endeavour from this confectionary brand to bring a wonderful twist to Indian tradition. It is a part of the country’s culture to welcome guests with pan (beetle leaves) and this kaju pan serves as a surprising alternative to greet guests at home. The sweets are cone shaped and studded with fine quality nuts.
Kaju Pan Ingredients:
Mithaiwala Kaju Pan is also a perfect gift on Diwalior for treating guests on Sankranthi, Raksha Bandhan, Dussehra, Navratri or Durga Puja. The true essence of these sweets lies in the exotic ingredients with which these are made.
• Soft supari
• Cashew nuts
• Green food colour
• Silver paper as garnishing
Mithaiwala Kaju Pan an be relished by people of all age. This modern fusion of pan and dessert fulfils your desire for sweetness in a healthy way.
Stuffed with gulkand and soft supari, the Kaju Pan melts in the mouth, leaving back subtle sweetness and nutty flavour in the taste buds.
• Has a shelf life of 7 days.
• Adds a royal touch to the festivities as made roy best quality cashews and almonds.
• Available in attractive gift packets and can be send directly to the recipient with a personalised message.
Retain the freshness and high quality of kaju pan from Mithaiwala by
• Storing the sweets in an airtight container.
• Keeping away from sunlight; refrigerate the sweets.
Shelf Life : 7 Days
Pieces Per (kg) - 25 Approx.
Product ID: 369163