Note:- Images are for illustration only. Company may change item design / pattern /packaging from time to time. We will ship latest stock available. Colour will be dispatch as per availability.
Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule: 100% Herbal, Relief from Fatigue, Stress, Generalised Weakness, Joint Pain, 100% Vegetarian, 1 bottle, 2*10 capsules
Patanjali Ashwagandha capsule can be considered as a herbal tonic which can boost memory power and the brain capacity. It is a stimulator of vitality and stamina.
Patanjali Ashwagandha capsule is a herbal product. The tablets are made in completely natural way and consists of
• Ashwagandha ghansat
• Ashwagandha churna
Patanjali Ashwagandha capsule contains ashwagandha which is one of the vital natural components or herbs as per Ayurveda.
• The mild heat of this herb nurtures the nerves, soothing pain.
• It is an anti-aging component which rejuvenate and retains youthfulness.
Ashwagandha, also known as winter cherry is considered as a magic pill. This well known Indian ginseng
• Gives relief from weakness and provides energy to work for long hours.
• Gives relief from fatigue and refreshes after whole day tiredness.
• Reduces joint pain and can help to heal arthritis.
• Can help to reduce gastric problems.
The Patanjali Ashwagandha capsule should be taken only after consulting the doctor.
• Daily intake of 1 or 2 capsules.
• Capsules are taken twice a day.
• One should have these capsules before and after having food.
• The tablets should be taken with a glass of hot milk.
Product ID : 671906
Patanjali Ashwagandha Capsule
My mornings have become more active after I started using this product
These capsules cost a lot in US websites like amazon, these are very affordable and high quality patanjali Ashwagandha, total value for money
Dista cart team reached out to me if I would be okay with a replacement product, because Patanjali brand was not available. They shipped equally reputable ‘Sri Sri brand’ Ashwagandha product. A little disappointed because I didn’t get Patanjali brand product, but the value for money paid is pretty good