Patanjali Divya Swasari Kwath, For Respiratory Issues, 100% Herbal, 100gm
Patanjali Divya Swasari Kwath is an Ayurvedic formulation. The herbal potent is a mix of ancient formulae. It is known to boost the lung immune system.
Suitable for: Adults
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 100gm sachet
Patanjali Divya Swasari Kwath is an all natural potent. It is enriched with herbs and minerals. The key ingredients in this medicine are
• Dry ginger
Patanjali Divya Swasari Kwath is a great medicine for respiratory disorders. This herbal medicine is used when people suffer from the below health issues.
• Lung issues
• Allergic issues
• Cough and cold
• Asthma and sneeze
• Headache and sinus
Patanjali is a well known brand in the market of wellness and beauty products. The brand was founded by Baba Ramdev. Patanjali Divya Swasari Kwath comes with the following characteristics.
• Tasty and effective decoction
• Comes with a shelf life of 2 months from the date of manufacture
Patanjali Divya Swasari Kwath should be consumed after consulting a physician. Below steps are followed to take this herbal medicine.
• Consume 5-10 grams of kwath in a day
• Mix the kwath in 400 ml water
• Boil the decoction till residue is 100 ml
• Filter the kwath
• Have the kwath empty stomach in the morning, one hour before dinner or before going to sleep.
• If the kwath is acerbic, mix honey or any other sweet item. Don’t mix honey if the patient is diabetic.
• If you are unable to take this decoction in more quantity, boil for a longer period and with less water content, filter it.
• Mix the honey when the decoction is not hot.
• Have the medicine for 10 days
Patanjali Divya Swasari Kwath can stay fresh and usable for long if the following tips are followed.
• Store at a cool and dry place
• Keep in an airtight container
Do not preserve the prepared Kwath for future use. Prepare fresh every time before having it.
Disclaimer: Claims not verified by the United States FDA