Patanjali Pradarsudha Syrup (For Menorrhagia) 200 ml
Patanjali Pradarsudha Syrup (For Menorrhagia) is an ayurvedic medicine. It is an effective tonic for female. This medicine is useful for treat menorrhagia.
Made from rich collection of natural and herbal ingredients, Patanjali Pradarsudha Syrup is made from:
- Lodhra (ext) (Symplocos racemosa) 75 mg,
- Dhataki phool (ext) (Woodfordia fruticosa) 75 mg,
- Gudhal Phool (ext) (Hibiscus rosa sinensis) 75 mg,
- Ashok (ext) (Saraca indica) 75 mg,
- Nagkeshar (ext) (Mesua ferrea) 50 mg,
- Shatavar (ext) (Asparagus racemosus) 50 mg,
- Udumbar (ext) (Ficus glomerata) 50mg
Health Benefits :
Patanjali Pradarsudha Syrup (For Menorrhagia) has several health and medicinal values. Useful for:
How to Use :
- 2 table spoon two times in a day.
- Or as suggested by the doctor.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products
Product ID: 1480923