Jamun Leaves Powder, Nerale Leaves Powder, Enriched with Antioxidants, 100% Herbal, 10gm
Jamun Leaves Powder is a herbal food product. It is known for therapeutic uses. For this reason, traditionally it is called as God’s Fruit. The fruit is also called as blackberry.
Colour: Olive green
Type: Herbs and spices
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both kids and adults
Package content: 10gm jamun leaves powder
Jamun Leaves Powder is 100% pure. It is the extract from dried leaves of jamun/ nerale.
Jamun Leaves Powder is known for its antioxidant properties. It is also rich in iron and vitamins A and C. The jamun leaves powder is known to have the following health benefits.
• Strengthen teeth and gums
• Considered good for gingivitis
• Treat piles and throat infections
• Can even act as a body deodorant
• Helps control high blood sugar (diabetes)
• It is also known to have anti- cancer properties
This packet of Jamun Leaves Powder
• Is 100% natural
• Is known to be Paraben free
• Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
Direction to use
Jamun Leaves Powder should be consumed after consulting a physician. Generally the below steps are followed to have the medicine.
• Have it once or twice in a day
• Have 3-5 gram powder in a day
• Mix it with equal quantity of water and drink
• To treat piles, mix 5 grams of jamun leaves powder with water. Drink the concoction after breakfast.
• To reduce body odour, mix equal quantity of power with water and apply on armpits, body and feet.
• To get relief from kidney stones, mix 5 grams of jamun power with plain water. Have the solution 2 times in a day. It should be consumed for several days.
• To clean throat infections, mix 5 grams of the powder with warm water. Gargle with the solution for several days to get rid of the infections.
Jamun Leaves Powder stays fresh and useful for long if the following tips are followed.
• Store at a cool and dry place
• Store in an airtight container
• Consume in limited amount
• Do not drink the mix in empty stomach