Patanjali Coriander Powder, Rich Indian Spice, 100% Pure, Sugar-Free, Used in Curries and Chutney, 100gm, 200gm & 500gm
Patanjali Coriander Powder is a pack of pure and natural coriander. It is generally called as dhaniya in Hindi. Coriander is known as Malli Thool in Tamil. Coriander powder is the grounded form of coriander seeds. It is a basic Indian spice, used in most of Indian cuisines. Dhaniya Powder is also used in Chinese, Middle Eastern and European dishes.
100% pure coriander powder. 100 grams of coriander powder contains
• 16gm protein
• 26mg sodium
• 376kcal energy
• 690mg calcium
• 65gm carbohydrate
Patanjali Coriander Powder is enriched with natural goodness. Besides it’s unique flavor and taste, this Indian spice comes with medicinal properties.
Patanjali is a known brand in the market for organic food products. The brand has flourished under the guidance of Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev. Patanjali Coriander Powder
• Is 100% pure
• Does not contain cholesterol
• Does not contain sugar in any form
• Is tasty and healthy at the same time
• Artificial colors are not added to the spice
• Contains less amount of moisture which improves the shelf life
• Comes with a long shelf life of 9 months from the date of manufacture
Direction to use
Patanjali Coriander Powder is generally used in the following ways for the best results.
• Use only a pinch while preparing Indian curries
• Use in raw form as available in the provided packet
To ensure that the Patanjali Coriander Powder stays fresh and usable for long, follow the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container
• Keep at a cool and dry place
Excess use might spoil the taste of the cuisine
Product ID: 899251