Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita, Treat Eye Disorders, 100% Herbal, 100 gm
Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita is an Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal medicine is taken orally. This is an eye toner.
Form: Semi liquid
Suitable for: Kids and adults
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 100gm Mahatriphala ghrita
Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita is enriched with the goodness of herbs. The key ingredients in this herbal potent are
• Amlaki Kwath, Haritaki Kwath, Baheda Kwath each 3.333 ml
• Bhringraj Swras, Adusa Swaras, Shatawari Swaras, Bakri Dudh, Giloy Swaras, Amla Ras each 10 ml
• Ghrit Murchit 10 gm
• Kalka Materials like Chhoti Pipal, Misri, Munakka, Haritaki, Baheda, Amla, Kamal, Mulethi, Kshir Kakoli, Giloy, Chhoti Kateri each 0.2272 gm
• Tinosphora cordifolia
Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita is known to offer overall health to the users in the following ways.
• Treats tumors
• Treats dry eye
• Treats conjunctivitis
• Treats long sightedness
• Treats short sightedness
• Treats eye related disorders
• Known to improve eye sight
• Treats early stage eye cancer
• Regulates glaucoma (Intra ocular pressure)
• Can be used both externally and internally. This process is known as Akshi tarpana.
Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita is enriched in antioxidants.
Baidyanath is a well known name in the market of herbal wellness and beauty products. The brand was established in 1917. Since then the company has efficiently combined Ayurveda with modern manufacturing techniques. Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita
• Is 100% vegetarian
• Is made with best quality ingredients
• Comes with a long shelf life of 18 months
• It is not known to have any adverse side effects
Direction to use
Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita should be used after consulting a physician. Follow the below steps to have this herbal potent.
• Have 5mg in a day
• Consume 2 times in a day
• Have the medicine with warm milk
• Mix it with sugar to get a better taste
• It can be also consumed with lukewarm water
Baidyanath Mahatriphala Ghrita stays fresh and edible for long if the following tips are followed.
• Store in an airtight container
• Keep at a cool and dry place
• Do not expose to direct sunlight
• Keep away from children
• Do not exceed the recommended dose