Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita, 100% Herbal, Offer Nourishment To New Borns & Pregnant Ladies, 100 gm
Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita is a traditional herbal decoction. This ghee is prepared by boiling different herbs in cow milk.
• Form: Liquid
• Gender: For women
• Type: Ayurvedic potent
• Suitable for: Both children and adults
• Package content: 100gm phalkalyan ghrita
Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita is 100% natural. This form of ghee is known to contain the following ingredients. 10 grams of Phalkalyan ghrita contains
• Shatawari swaras- 40ml
• Ghrit Murchit- 10gm
• Kalka Materials: Haritaki, Baheda, Amla each 0.026 gm
• Manjith, Mulethi, Kuth, Shakkar, Bala, Meda, Kshirbidari, Kshir kakoli, Ashwagandha, Aajmoda, Daruhaldi, Hing, Kutki, Nilotpal, Kumud, Draksha, Lal Chandan, Shwet Chandan each 0.0781 gm.
Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita is known to have numerous health benefits. This form of ghee is known to treat the following health conditions.
• Helps pregnant women
• Helps infants get healthy
• It acts as an uterative tonic
• Improves sterility in women
• It also helps to treat aphrodisiac
• It acts as an endocrinal stimulant
• It also acts as an immune-modulator
• Is known to provide nourishment to the fetus
Baidyanath is a well known brand in the market of herbal wellness and beauty products. The brand was established in 1917. Since then it has been known for its authentic Ayurvedic products. Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita
• Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
• Is known to be devoid of preservatives
• Is not known to have any side effects on the user
Direction to use
Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita should be consumed after consulting a physician. Generally the below steps are followed to have this herbal potent.
• 3-12gm daily
• Take this ghrita orally
• Have it 2 times in a day
• Consume it with warm milk
• Have the decoction before meal
• Sugar can be added to improve the taste
Baidyanath Phalkalyan Ghrita stays fresh and usable for long if the following tips are followed.
• Store in the provided airtight bottle
• Keep it at a cool, dry and dark place
• Do not exceed the recommended dose