Baidyanath Usheerasava, 100% Herbal, Treats Urinary issues, Anti- inflammatory, Cooling Agent, 450ml
Baidyanath Usheerasava is an Ayurvedic formulation. The medicine is considered as an alternative astringent. It is also considered as a cooling agent and has anti- inflammatory properties.
Type: Herbal tonic
Suitable for: Adults
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 450ml in an airtight container
Baidyanath Usheerasava is an herbal medicine. The primary ingredients of this Ayurvedic tonic are
• Black pepper
• Contains 4 - 9 % of self-generated natural alcohol
Baidyanath Usheerasava is used to treat multiple health conditions. The medicine is known to help in the following ways.
• Treats piles
• Purifies blood
• Treats anemia
• Treats diabetes
• Treats diarrhea
• Treats urinary issues
• Treats intestinal worms
• Prevents nasal bleeding
• Prevents rectal bleeding
• Pacifies excess pitta dosha
• Treats bleeding after pregnancy
• Given to women in case of miscarriages.
• Given to women in case of premature delivery.
Baidyanath is a well known name in the market of herbal wellness and beauty products. The company is known for its high standard herbal products. Baidyanath is combining Ayurveda with modern science since 1917. Baidyanath Usheerasava
• Is 100% vegetarian
• Is made with best quality ingredients
• Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
• Is not known to have any adverse effects on the health of the user
Baidyanath Usheerasava should be consumed only after consulting a physician. Follow the below steps to have this herbal potent.
• Have 12-24ml in a day
• Mix the tonic with equal amount of water
• Drink the solution at least 2 times in a day for best results
• Children above 5 years of age can be given this medicine. The dose should be lower for them.
Baidyanath Usheerasava stays usable and fresh for long time if the below tips are followed.
• Keep in an airtight container
• Store at a cool and dry place
• Keep away from children
• Keep away from direct sunlight
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
Product ID : 1256211