Health Sutra Jowar Flakes, Tasty Breakfast Cereal, 100% Herbal, 250gm
Health Sutra Jowar Flakes is a highly nutritious breakfast cereal. It is also called poha.
Type: Breakfast cereal
Gender: Both men and women
Suitable for: Both children and adults
Package content: 250gm in an airtight packet
Health Sutra Jowar Flakes is made with millets. The key ingredient is Sorghum(jowar/Jonna).
100 grams of Health Sutra Jowar Flakes contains
• Protein- 9.1gm
• Total fat- 1.9gm
• Sodium- 20.7gm
• Cholesterol- 0mg
• Calories- 365.3kcal
• Dietary fibre- 8.8gm
• Carbohydrates- 78.7gm
Health Sutra Jowar Flakes is a type of millet. It is considered as a super grain and has been used across India for hundreds of years. Jowar offers the benefits of whole grains. It
• Is low in fat
• Strengthens bones and muscles
• Burns carbohydrate slowly. This keeps you filled for long hours
• Is enriched in antioxidants, fiber, calcium, minerals, proteins and traces of vitamins
Health Sutra Jowar Flakes are one of the best breakfast cereals made in India. The product is manufactured by Fountain Head Foods. It
• Is gluten free
• Is 100% vegetarian
• Is free from preservatives, additives and flavors
• Comes with a shelf life of 6 months from the date of manufacture
Direction to use
• The most popular way to prepare Health Sutra Jowar Flakes is poha. Heat 1 tablespoon of edible oil. Add seasoning grains and vegetables to the oil. After frying the vegetables, add Jowar Flakes to the kadai. Sprinkle water if needed. Cook on medium flame. Put on the lid for 2 minutes. Garnish with curry leaves and nuts. Serve hot.
• Health Sutra Jowar Flakes can be used as breakfast cereal. Add the flakes to warm milk. Mix honey or sugar for sweetness.
Health Sutra Jowar Flakes stays fresh and edible for long if the below tips are followed.
• Store at a cool and dry place
Product ID : 1440064