Organic India Tulsi Lax, Offers Relief from Constipation, 100 % Herbal, 25 Tea Bags
Organic India Tulsi Lax tea is a perfect beverage type for healthy and conscious living. This is an Ayurvedic formulation.
Suitable for: Adults
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 25 infusion tea bags
Organic India Tulsi Lax tea is a blend of restorative herbs. 1 infusion bag (1.8gm) of the tea contains
· Bay leaves
· Ginger (root)
· Fennel (seed)
· Senna (leaf part)
· Coriander (seed)
· Rama tulsi (leaf)
· Cardamom (pod)
· Cinnamon (bark)
Organic India Tulsi Lax tea is rich in antioxidants. The tea is also know for its laxative properties. It is known to ensure optimum health in the following ways.
· Help relax
· Uplift mood
· Reduce stress
· Boost stamina
· Boost immunity
· Improves digestion
· Balances metabolism
· Combat cough and cold
· Offer relief from constipation
· Strengthens the liver and kidney
· Is known to normalize bowel movement
Fennel seed enables easy digestion. It also relieves from issues like gas, bloating and constipation.
Senna is a laxative herb. It stimulates the functionality of the digestive tract and improves the bowel movement.
Tulsi is also known as Holy Basil. This ‘Queen of Herbs’ is a medicinal plant. Tulsi is known for its healing properties. It can offer relief from stress and improve the resistance power of the body.
Organic India was established in 2010. Since then it has been known for its 100% natural wellness and food products. The company is also applauded for its eco- friendly packaging solutions. Organic India Tulsi Lax tea
· Is 100% herbal
· Is caffeine free
· Is GMP certified
· Is certified organic product
· Is made with best quality ingredients
· Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
Direction to use
Organic India Tulsi Lax tea should be consumed like any form of tea. Prepare a refreshing and flavored cup of tulsi lax tea in the following ways.
· Boil 350ml water
· Dip 1 infusion bag
· Steep and cover the teapot or glass
· Steep for at least 10 minutes or longer to get the best out of the herbal tea
· Squeeze the infusion bag into the water before taking out
· Drink plain or mix honey, lemon or sugar to improve the taste of the tea
· To get the best taste, do not mix milk in the tea
· Drink one cup regularly for 7 days for effective results
· If on fast or on a cleansing routine, have 2 cups of the tea
· Best time to have the tea is either in empty stomach in morning or before going to bed
Organic India Tulsi Lax tea stays fresh and useful for long if the below tips are followed.
· Store at a cool and dry place
· Keep in an airtight container
· Keep away from children
· Do not expose to direct sunlight
Product Id :1370264