Patanjali Divya Tankan Bhasma, Good for Heart, Treats Vata Imbalances, Used to Treat Warts, Skin Sores & Dandruff, 100% Herbal, 5gm
Patanjali Divya Tankan Bhasma is a herbal potent. Patanjali has referred Ayurveda to prepare Tankan Bhasma.
Suitable for: Adults and kids
Gender: Both men and women
Type: Ayurvedic wellness product
Package content: 5gm of Tankan Bhasma
Patanjali Divya Tankan Bhasma is a combination of exquisite Ayurvedic herbs. The key ingredients in Tankan Bhasma are
Patanjali Divya Tankan Bhasma is a wellness product. It ensures overall health of the user in the following ways.
• Good for heart
• Treats Vata imbalances
• Treat productive cough
• Is a well known fat burner
• Treats chill teeth in children
• Is known to treat old diseases
• Provide relief from bronchitis
• Acts as an anti- microbial agent in urine infections
• Key action of this herbal decoction is as an expectorant
• Treat respiratory issues like wheezing, asthma and chest congestion
Tankan Bhasma is known to have antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Patanjali Divya is a partnership between Patanjali and Divya Pharmacy. The company uses the traditional Ayurveda recipes to prepare different kinds of wellness and beauty products. The brand is under the patronage of Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev. Patanjali Divya Tankan Bhasma
• Is 100% herbal
• Is made with best quality ingredients
• Comes with a long shelf life of 24 months
• Is not known to have any side effects on the body of the user
Direction to use
Patanjali Divya Tankan Bhasma should be consumed after consulting a physician. Follow the below steps to have the medicine.
• Consume it with honey or ghee
• 125-250mg is generally consumed in a day
• The age and strength of the user determines the dose
• Use it to treat skin sores: Mix it with honey. Apply on the skin sore to heal quickly. It also reduces the pain.
• Use it to treat wart: Mix 3gm of Tanka Bhasma with lemon juice. Apply it only on the wart region. Apply once a day. Wash off after 5 minutes.
• Use it to treat dandruff: Apply it to wet hair. Keep it on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with water. Mix it with sesame oil/ coconut oil/ mustard oil/ neem oil before applying.
Patanjali Divya Tankan Bhasma stays fresh and usable for long if the following tips are followed.
• Do not refrigerate
• Store at a cool and dry place
• Do not expose to direct sunlight
• Keep away from children
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
Product Id: 1257489