Beans Pickle / Sem Ka Aachar / Chikkudukaaya Pickle, Made with best quality beans, 100% vegetarian, Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Beans pickle is an authentic recipe right from the traditional cookbooks of India. This pickle is a colourful recipe; perfect to be served with rice, chapati, parantha, idli or dosa.
Beans pickle, which is also known as Chikkudukaaya Pickle comes with a punch of hot chillies. The dill flavour of beans makes the recipe unique. The other ingredients of the pickle recipe are
• Groundnut oil
• Mustard powder
• Red chilli powder
• Fenugreek powder
Sem Ka Aachar or beans pickle is a great way to feed vegetables to kids. The pickle is a perfect blend of taste and health.
• Beans are rich source of protein and amino acids. This vegetable may boost the energy level in the body.
• Mustard seeds are filled with omega 3 acid, manganese, fibre and calcium. These seeds are low in calories.
• Tamarind is known to be good for the heart. These are also known to boost digestion.a
India is a land of pickles. This pickle is a unique recipe. Some key features of beans pickle are
• 100% vegetarian.
• Shelf life of 3 months.
• Made with farm fresh beans.
• Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
Beans pickle remains fresh and tasty for a long time span if the following tips are followed.
• No need of refrigeration.
• Keep at a cool and dry place.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Always scoop out pickle with a dry spoon.
Product Id: 751430