Bitter Gourd Pickle / Kakarakaya Pickle, 100% vegetarian, Made with farm fresh bitter gourd, Available in 250gm- 2kg packets
Bitter gourd pickle is a strong pickle recipe which changes the concept of bitter gourd. This pickle is an Andhra special recipe. It is also known as the Kakarakaya pickle and tastes best with plain rice, roti and parantha servings.
This bitter gourd pickle is a combination of exotic flavours. The bitterness of gourd is perfectly balanced with other spices. The bitterness of this vegetable is mellowed down in this pickle. This pickle is made from
• Bitter gourd
• Red chillies
• Mustard seeds
• Fenugreek seeds
• Edible vegetable oil
Bitter gourd pickle is filled with goodness. Due to its bitter taste kids avoid bitter gourd. So make life easy by serving this nutritious vegetable in the form of pickles.
• Bitter gourd is filled with iron, magnesium, Vitamin C and potassium. It balances blood sugar level and may even lower bad cholesterol levels.
• Red chillies are filled with antioxidants, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C. It can enable strong bones and might reduce the risk of heart diseases.
• Mustard seeds are rich in calcium, omega 3 fatty acids and iron. Mustard seeds are anti- inflammatory in nature and may even boost the appetite.
This bottle of bitter gourd pickle preserves the traditional homemade recipe. It is so special because this is an unusual pickle recipe. It is made very differently from other pickle recipes.
• The pickle is 100% vegetarian.
• It comes with a shelf life of 2 months.
• It is made with the best vegetables available in the market.
• It is devoid of artificial flavours and preservatives.
• It is available in small, medium and large packets.
This bitter gourd pickle remains fresh and fine for a long time span by following the below tips.
• It is stored in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place, away from extreme sunlight.
• Place the jar occasionally under the sun.
I love pickles and this bottle of bitter gourd achaar is my fav. With its unique bitter and spicy taste, this pickle keeps me assured that I am adding nutrients to my cuisine