Brinjal Pickle / Baingan Pickle / Vankaya Pickle, Made with Good Quality Brinjals, Goan Pickle Recipe, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
Brinjal pickle is a pickle recipe from Goa. It takes long hours to prepare this pickle and now you can be free of this hassle with this tasty recipe. This pickle recipe goes best with rice and Goan fish curry.
This brinjal pickle is a perfect blend of sweetness and spicy flavours. This pickle is made with
• Cumin seeds
• Ginger paste
• Garlic cloves
• Red chilli powder
• Edible mustard oil
• Black mustard seeds
Egg plant is a vegetable filled with nutrients. So besides taste, this pickle recipe also offers several health benefits like
• Brinjal or eggplant is rich in flavonoids, antioxidants, fibre, potassium and magnesium.
• Mustard oil is considered to be for both health and skin. The high content of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids makes it more beneficial than any other oil type.
• Ginger and garlic are known to be energy boosters. These ingredients can also fight against cold and cough.
When in no mood to cook multiple dishes use this spicy pickle as a yummy side dish. This baingan pickle works well with any Indian dish. This pickle is so special because it
• Is available in airtight containers.
• Has come up with a shelf life of 2 months.
• Is made with farm fresh brinjals and fine spices.
• Is available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packs.
• Is 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja occasions.
Keep this brinjal pickle fresh and fine for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Refrigerate in an airtight container.
• Always use a spoon to serve the pickle.
Baingan bhaarta was my favourite; now baingan aachaar is added to the list. Made with good quality brinjal, this pickle is also loaded with vitamins.