Garlic pickle lahasun ka achaar, Made with Garlic Flakes, Spicy Flavour, 250gm – 2kg Packets
Garlic pickle or lahasun ka achaar is another variety from the famous range of Indian pickles. A spoonful of garlic pickle can be an ideal match with chapati, dosa, idli or paranthas.
The garlic pickle is made with completely natural ingredients which include
• Green chilli
• Lemon juice
• Mustard powder
• Fenugreek seeds
• Red chilli powder
• Whole garlic flakes
• Edible vegetable oil
Garlic pickle is a saviour in the winters. Eating lahasun or garlic is an age old remedy to cough and cold. Some of the other health benefits of garlic pickle include
• Garlic is an immunity booster due to the existence of several antioxidants in it. It can help to control the blood pressure and fight diseases.
• Green chilli is anti- inflammatory in nature and comes with anti- bacterial properties. Green chillies are also known to improve digestive health.
• Fenugreek seeds may balance cholesterol and reduce fat mass.
• Mustard can help reduce asthma related problems. It is also a good source of minerals, selenium and magnesium.
This bottle of garlic pickle can enhance the taste of any simple dish. This pack of lahasun ka achaar is made following traditional recipe and is so special because it is
• Available in an airtight glass bottle.
• Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg and 2kg packets.
• Has a shelf life of 3 months.
Keep the garlic pickle fresh and fine following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate; store at a cool and dry place.
Product Id : 403407