Is it impossible to make your kids have karela due to its extremely bitter taste? Try out this unique karela pickle recipe from the Joshi’s. The pickle contains the proteins of bitter gourd but do not have the bitter taste of the vegetable due to the strong presence of oil and spices in it.
You can relish this pickle with simple preparations like rice with dal, kadhi, sambar or rasam.
Karela pickle is lip smacking in taste and high in nutrients as it is made from
• Iodised salt
• Green chillies
• Mustard seeds
• Fenugreek seeds/ methi
• Edible vegetable oil
Karela or bitter gourd has several health benefits and hence it is very much evident that this pickle made from Karela will help your body get necessary nutrients.
• Karela is known to be effective in reducing the blood sugar levels.
• Karela is also effective in reducing the risk of several types of cancer.
• Bitter gourd also removes toxins from the body and hence keeps the skin glowing.
• Garlic is known to have very less amount of calories and hence helps in weight loss.
• Green chillies are great energy boosters and keeps you warm with its heat during monsoons and the winters.
Joshi’s karela pickle is devoid of the bitter taste of bitter gourd and is an ideal companion or lunch, dinner or a chitchat session. It is so special because
• It is made from the finest bitter gourd available in the market.
• Available in small, medium and large packs, karela pickle from Joshi’s caters to the requirements of both small and big families.
• Store the pickle in a clean, sterilised jar.
• Keep the pickle in the refrigerator.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product Id : 403405