A spoonful of katta meetha pickle can add zing to your ideal afternoons. Joshi’s mango katta mitta pickle also goes well with dosa, parantha, chapatis, steaming hot rice, dal and rasam.
Joshi’s mango katta mitta pickle is a wonderful combination of
• Iodised salt
• Cumin seeds
• Mustard seeds
• Red chilli powder
• Edible vegetable oil
While the sweet and sour taste of this mango pickle plays in your mouth, the fruits, jaggery and spices take care of the health.
• Jaggery is a natural detox food items which cleans the liver. It also aids in digestion and prevents constipation.
• Mangoes are good for the heart and hence lowers the level of cholesterol. While the anti oxidants present in the fruit can provide some protection against cancer, Vitamin A improves eye health.
• Cumin seeds also help in digestion. These are low in dietary fibre and also boost the immune system.
• Cumin seeds are anti congestive agents and hence help in improving the respiration process.
• Mustard seeds are known to relief pain of arthritis and can also reduce the occurrence of migraine headaches.
Joshi’s mango katta mitta pickle is tempting due to the use of
• High quality fruits, jaggery and spices.
• Comes with an exquisite colour and spicy aroma.
• Available in 250g, 500g, 1kg and 2kg packets.
• Store the mango pickle at a cool and dry place.
• Place it under sunlight sometimes to increase the shelf life of the pickle.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product ID : 403365
Mango khattameethapickle or aam ka aachaar has always been my favourite. This bottle of mango pickle carries the perfect Indian flavour. Also, thanks for the super fast delivery.