Set a spicy tune to the day with tangy mixed vegetable pickle from this Joshi’s. As it sometimes become really tough to lure kids to have vegetables, this innovative creation helps your child get all the benefits of vegetables easily.
Joshi’s mixed vegetable pickle is a blend of exotic spices and varied taste of different vegetables. This pickle is made from
• Iodised salt
• Green chillies
• Turmeric powder
• Red chilly powder
• Edible vegetable oil
• Other seasonal vegetables depending on the season in which the pickle has been ordered.
Joshi’s mixed vegetable pickle helps your loved ones get the goodness of vegetables and the lip smacking taste of spices together. The primary benefits offered by this pickle are
• Lemons are a rich source of magnesium, potassium, zinc , phosphorus, calcium and proteins; these can boost your immune system to fight against cancer.
• The heat of green chillies is great for rediting cold and inflammation. These also boosts metabolism and can help in weight loss.
• Mangoes fulfil the daily need of Vitamin A and is immensely beneficial in maintaining eye health and a clear skin.
Joshi’s mixed vegetable pickle is delicious and a spoonful is enough to complete a simple platter like rice and dal in just few minutes. It is
• Made from fresh and high quality vegetables and spices.
• Made from balanced amount of spices and preservatives and hence do not have any adverse effect on health.
• Available in medium and large packets of 250g, 500g, 1kg and 2kg.
• Wash the container with warm water before storing the pickle.
• Keep at a cool and dry place for a longer shelf life.
• Place the pickle jar in sunlight for few hours to keep it fresh.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Product ID : 403393
I love the achar , don’t have to take obligation from friends to carry from india when u can buy online from this website . Super fast delivery , good quality , authentic. I am Punjabi but love this South Indian flavor, mast Hai
This pickle has a very unique taste in good way. This mixed vegetable pickle can use for rice, parathas and pulkas.