Note : This Product will be Dispatched within 2 to 4 Business Days.The actual product might differ from the product image available in the website.As the products are handmade while the dimensions may vary and have 3-5% of tolerance in the actual product.
Decorative Haldi Kumkum Holder with Kundans for Brides, Girls, Women, as Home Décor, Return Gift, Antique Look, Standard Size, 5gm, 5.75*5.75 inch
This handmade haldi kumkum holder is one of the ideal gifts in any occasion. This decorative haldi kumkum holder with kundans
• Comes with two bowls/ holders which can be used to store sindoor, haldi or roli chawal.
• Usable dimension of the bowls are 3.5inch each.
• The whole set is made with metal and is gold toned.
• The holders are placed on a base which exhibits wired design.
• The base of fringed with sparkling white pearls/ moti.
• The beauty of the haldi kumkum set is further enhanced with the white and red kundans attached to it.
Add charm to your haldi kumkum function or bring smile on the face of your loved ones with this exquisite piece.
• The gold paint used on the metal is long lasting.
• This haldi kumkum set is light weight.
• It is sturdy and durable with kundans fixed for a long time.
• The set is available in a gift pack which can be sent with a personalised gift message.
• The intricate designs of the kumkum haldi holder makes it unique and a rare piece.
• It is a multipurpose set and hence can be used both for pooja and gifting purpose.
Decorative Haldi Kumkum Holder with Kundans retains its new look for a long time by
• Keeping it away from water.
• Cleaning it with a soft cotton swab after every use.
Sizes: 3.5 x 3.5 inch or 9 x 9 cms
Product Id: 610587
Note - This product will be made in different colors. At the time of purchase, Depending on available color order will be fulfilled. The available color will be notified if it is not matching with product picture color. Up on confirmation from customer either we proceed with order or we refund the amount which includes that particular product shipping.