Ganesha Kumkum Holder
This handmade Ganesha Kumkum Holder evokes the spiritual aspect of India.
The Ganesha kumkum holder can be put to use for varied purposes like
• As a return gift on any occasion.
• To welcome guests when they come home; Indians generally apply a tilak of kumkum and haldi on the forehead of the guest before he/ she enters the house.
• For personal use by brides and women to store vermillion.
• As a Diwali or Navaratri gift due to its glittering looks.
• Comes with an antique look and hence matches perfectly with the Indian tradition and rituals.
• Comes in a set of three and hence can be used to keep haldi, kumkum and also roli chawal grains, which are mandate in few rituals.
• Multi colour with a golden base, studded with red and white kundans. Elegance of the set is enhanced with pearls and yellow tinged roses.
• Every container has a Ganesh idol attached to it. The idols are pretty each wearing a different coloured turban; pink, orange and sky blue to be specific.
• The round golden base is made from tiny beads which tingle when moved from one place to the other.
• The Lord Ganesha statues are made from marble and intricately designed. Lord Ganesha is considered as symbol of prosperity and hence this Ganesha Kumkum Holder becomes an appropriate match to any festivity or ritual.
• The Ganesha Kumkum Holder is 3cm in height and 8cm in diameter.
• The circle stand and the folders are attached steadily on the golden base and hence runs for a longer time span.
This cute, simple and beautiful product is unique and special from the other types of kumkum holders available in the market.
Sizes: height - 7 cms
diameter - 8 cms
Product Id: 612081