Patanjali Spirulina Capsule with Amla, A meal in a capsule, Fights Fatigue & Improves Stamina, 100% Vegetarian, 60 Tabs
Patanjali Spirulina capsule with amla is considered as a superfood. The medicine is completely herbal and is manufactured according to Ayurveda principles.
• Count: 60
• Colour: Green
• Form: Capsules
Patanjali Spirulina capsule with amla
Patanjali Spirulina capsule with amla fulfils the daily requirement for
This herbal medicine is also known to
• Combats fatigue
• Improve stamina
• Keep active and energetic
• Helps in blood purification
Spirulina is considered as a superfood. This Ayurvedic ingredient has the ability to absorb and use sunlight to its best use. The ingredient itself is packed with proteins and antioxidants.
Amla is another magical ingredient from India. Also called Indian gooseberries, this tangy fruit is considered great to maintain the health of skin, eyes and hair.
Patanjali is a well-known brand in the market of Ayurvedic medicine. The brand is known for its herbal beauty and wellness products. The Patanjali Spirulina capsule with amla is
• Made with purest form of Spirulina.
• Comes with a shelf life of 12 months.
• Comes in a travel-friendly, air-sealed pack.
One can have Patanjali Spirulina capsule with amla as per doctor’s instructions or following the below steps.
• 1 to 2 capsules in a day.
• Pop a capsule in mouth and swallow it whole with water.
Patanjali Spirulina capsule with amla stays fresh and edible for long if the following steps are followed.
• Keeps in the provided air-sealed bottle.
• Not exposed to direct sunlight.
Disclaimer: Claims not verified by the United States FDA
Product ID: 1032832