Little Krishna Candle with Gold Beads Kumkum Holder, Handcrafted, Royal Indian Look, Gold Finish, Housewarming/ Return/ Wedding/ Diwali Gift, 100gm, Standard Size
This elegant handmade haldi kumkum holder is a perfect match on Indian weddings, anniversaries, pooja occasions and as return gifts. This kumkum holder
• Comes with a Krishna statue which is made with white marble dust.
• The statue is carved with golden jewellery and is in the traditional ‘Bal Gopal’ pose.
• The base and the kumkum holder is made with metal.
• There is one single space to store haldi or kumkum.
• It is painted in gold and has golden beads around the base.
• There are red roses made with acrylic and a sparkling white crystal to decorate the holder base.
This Little Krishna kumkum holder is available in an exquisite design and
• The holder is big enough to help lid dry fruits, besides haldi, kumkum and roli chawal.
• Made with light weight metal, it is easy to be carried, while the gold paint used is long lasting.
• The holder is strong and sturdy which gives it a long life of at least 5 years.
Maintenance & Care
This kumkum holder can be easily kept shining for a long time by
• Cleaning it with a soft cotton swab.
• Keeping it away from water and chemicals.
• Keeping it away from heat as the roses are made with acrylic.
Product Id: 610675
Note - This product will be made in different colors. At the time of purchase, Depending on available color order will be fulfilled. The available color will be notified if it is not matching with product picture color. Up on confirmation from customer either we proceed with order or we refund the amount which includes that particular product shipping.