This assorted sweet preparation from Mithaiwala is an ideal serving on festive occasions, as gift items or as a healthy snacks alternative to kids Backdrop
Kaju Pakam originates from Andhra Pradesh and is a completely vegetarian preparation.
This is a very simple sweet dish from India and is made from
• Cashew nuts
Kaju Pakam is a high energy booster as made from jaggery and sugar. This lip smacking sweet dish is
• A treasure house of energy, minerals, anti-oxidants and vitamins.
• Filled with heart friendly fatty acids like oleic and palmitoleic.
• Contains essential vitamins like pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin and thiamin.
• Consist of zeaxanthin, a pigmented flavonoid antioxidant which protects ultraviolet rays from entering the body.
Mithaiwala is a brand name in the market of Indian sweet making and Kaju Pakam from their house is golden, crunchy and delicious as
• Made from high quality cashew nuts.
• Uses freshly made jaggery.
• Uses balanced amount of preservatives so that the Kaju Pakam has a longer shelf life.
• The sweet boxes are available in medium and large boxes, which ranges from 500 grams to 1 kilo and 2 kilo.
So gift a pack of Kaju Pakam from Mithaiwala, which comes with a unique flavour and leaves people wanting for more.
Shelf Life : 15 Days
Product ID: 368699