Sri Sri Tattva Twaqure Ointment
Sri Sri Tattva Twaqure Ointment is ayurvedic herbal product. It is useful for all types of kusta, fungal infection, eczema, skin rashes, dermatitis, and allergic skin diseases.
Made from rich collection of natural and herbal ingredient, this package is made from:
- Aragwadha (Cassia fstula) Fruit - 80 mg,
- Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) Seed - 80 mg,
- Lasuna (Allium sativum) Bulb - 80 mg,
- Khadira (Acacia catechu) Heart wood - 80 mg,
- Saptaparna (Alstonia scholaris) Stem bark - 80 mg,
- Sarsapa taila (Brassica juncea) - 400 mg,
- Oil processed out of ingredients 1-6 - QS,
- Karanja taila (Pongamia pinnata) 250 mg,
- Neem taila (Azadirachta indica) - 300 mg,
- Jatyadi taila - 250 mg,
- Marichyadi taila - 500 mg,
- Tankana bhasma (Calcined Borax) - 150 mg,
- Yasad bhasma (Calcined zinc) - 150 mg,
- Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora) Exudate - 150 mg,
- Shodita Gandhaka (Purifed sulphur) 450 mg,
- Base - QS,
- Butylated hydroxytoluene - Preservative - 2 mg,
- Phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin Preservative - 7 mg
Health Benefits :
Sri Sri Tattva Twaqure Ointment has several health and medicinal values. Useful for:
- All types of kusta,
- Tinea versicolor (Fungal infection),
- Skin rashes,
- Allergic skin diseases
How to Use :
- Wash & pat dry the affected area.
- Gently apply sufficient quantity of Twaqure Ointment with mild pressure to facilitate absorption.
- Apply two times a day or as suggested by the doctor.
For The External Use Only.
Disclaimer: Claims not verified by the United States FDA
Product id :