Etikoppaka Wooden Handmade Veena Big, Musical Instrument, Soft Wood Product, Multicoloured, Finely Carved, 34*9*7 cms
Etikoppaka Wooden Handmade Veena is a symbol of the rich Indian culture. Gift it to any music lover or decorate your living room or music teaching room with this emblem of Indian music to give the room an aesthetic look.
• Made with soft grained wood available specially at the forests of Andhra Pradesh. This wood is known as anduku.
• Multicoloured in black, brown and white.
• The strings attached to the Veena gives it a real look.
This soft grained wooden Veena, also known as sitar, from Etikoppaka is an ideal home décor or gift item because it is
• Hand carved or made on lathe so that it has unique round edges.
• Perfectly polished to give the toys a long lasting glow.
• Due to its light weight the set can be easily transferred from one place to another.
• The set is completely environment friendly as painted with organic colours. The paints are made with roots, seeds, leaves, bark, fruits, seeds and lacquer.
• It can be placed in different postures, like vertical and horizontal, bringing in a new look every time it is used as a home décor.
Maintenance & Care
This Etikoppaka wooden piece of handicraft can be given a new look for a long time by
• Keeping it away from water and chemicals.
• Cleaning the dust with a dry, cotton cloth.
• Handle with care so that the instrument do not fall down.
Sizes: 13 X 2.5 X 3.5 IN or 34 X 9 X 7 CM
Actual weight - 0.410 Kg, Volumetric weight - 40X15X13 =1.56kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product ID : 645417
Note - This product will be made in different colors. At the time of purchase, Depending on available color order will be fulfilled. The available color will be notified if it is not matching with product picture color. Up on confirmation from customer either we proceed with order or we refund the amount which includes that particular product shipping.