2 Door silver coated pooja mandir/ Pooja mandir with doors: Ideal Diwali/ Navratri Gift, 26*13 inch, 9.61 kg
The Pooja Mandir is a replica of the Hindu shrines. One can have their own Pooja ghar to offer their worship to the deities regularly at home rather than visiting the temple.
• It is made from metal.
• It is a detachable pooja ghar.
• It is 26*13 inches in dimension.
• There are drawers where you can store the pooja items.
• The pooja ghar is beautifully decorated with intricate traditional artwork.
• There are small windows with delicate jali work through which the idols can be seen even when the doors are closed.
• The doors of the pooja ghar can be kept open or closed, generally they are closed after offering bhog or during night time.
The Pooja Mandir enables an individual to offer their respect and prayers right from home. It comes with a silver coating thus giving it a traditional feel and completing the wholesomeness of the amazing shrine replica.
• The Mandir comes with four stands at the base which gives it support and balance.
• Also, the idols are getting in touch with the floor as it is placed on a base with four stands below them.
• The drawers allow enough space to stock up the Pooja ingredients, idol’s clothes, etc.
• If there is lack of space on the floor, you can opt for wall mounting as well.
• It is generally suggested by Pandits to place these Pooja temples at home in the north-east, north or east direction for good Vastu.
Maintenance & Care
This silver coated pooja temple gives a glaze finish thus replicating the traditional charm of the Hindu religious sites. Retain the new look and polish for a long time by
• Clean with lukewarm water to retain its shine and lustre.
• Avoid cleansing with detergent as it will impact the silver coating.
Product ID: 483329