Almond House - Peanut Chikki / Palli patti, Made with Fine Quality Peanuts, 100% Vegetarian, Available in 500 Gram Packet
Peanut Chikki is a winter special snacks recipe. Peanut Chikki, also known as Palli Patti is an Andhra special peanut brittle. This special crispy sweet is a perfect blend of sweetness and nutty flavour of peanut. These sweets can be savoured on Makar Sankranthi, Pongal or Lohri.
Chikki are one of the most popular snacks item amongst kids. Give these Peanut Chikki from Almond House safely to the children as these made with all natural ingredients. These peanut chikki are made with
Almond House is a famous sweet maker from Andhra Pradesh. The Palli Patti from Almond House
• Has a shelf life of 10 days.
• Are handmade and thus comes with the traditional taste.
• Is made with pure jaggery and good quality peanuts.
• People do not use bare hands to touch the ingredients and these are made in a hygienic environment.
Keep the peanut chilli fresh and fine for a long time by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• No need to refrigerate the chikki.