Bitter Gourd Pickle / Kakarakaya Pickle, 100% vegetarian, Made with farm fresh bitter gourd, Available in 250gm- 2kg packets
Bitter gourd pickle is a strong pickle recipe which changes the concept of bitter gourd. This pickle is an Andhra special recipe. It is also known as the Kakarakaya pickle and tastes best with plain rice, roti and parantha servings.
This bitter gourd pickle is a combination of exotic flavours. The bitterness of gourd is perfectly balanced with other spices. The bitterness of this vegetable is mellowed down in this pickle. This pickle is made from
• Bitter gourd
• Red chillies
• Mustard seeds
• Fenugreek seeds
• Edible vegetable oil
This bottle of bitter gourd pickle preserves the traditional homemade recipe. It is so special because this is an unusual pickle recipe. It is made very differently from other pickle recipes.
• The pickle is 100% vegetarian.
• It comes with a shelf life of 2 months.
• It is made with the best vegetables available in the market.
• It is devoid of artificial flavours and preservatives.
• It is available in small, medium and large packets.
This bitter gourd pickle remains fresh and fine for a long time span by following the below tips.
• It is stored in an airtight container.
• Keep at a cool and dry place, away from extreme sunlight.
• Place the jar occasionally under the sun.