Cauliflower Pickle / Gobhi Ka Achaar, Andhra Special, 100% Vegetarian, Made with Farm Fresh Vegetables, Available in 250gm – 2kg Packets
Cauliflower pickle is another pickle variety from Andhra Pradesh. This pickle chutney contains chunks of soft cauliflower, immersed in oil and spices.
This Andhra special cauliflower pickle is a lip smacking recipe. Cauliflower gets an extraordinary taste and flavour when mixed with fresh spices. This gobi ka achaar is made with
• Garlic cloves
• Mustard seeds
• Red chilli powder
• Cauliflower pieces
• Edible vegetable oil
This cauliflower pickle can be served on any special occasion or festivity as
• This pickle has a shelf life of 2 months.
• It does not contain any unwanted smell, fungi or infestations.
• Farm fresh cauliflower and fresh spices are used.
• This pickle is a vegetarian recipe which can be served on any pooja occasion.
• This pickle is devoid of artificial flavours or food colour.
• It is available in small, medium and large packets.
This cauliflower pickle remains fresh and fine if the following tips are followed.
• Stored in an airtight container.
• Served using a dry and clean spoon.
• Keep in a cool and dry place or refrigerate.