Ancient Living-Chess, Game of Brains & Strategy, 1 pc, 12*12*6inch, 0.60kg
Called as Chaturanga in Sanskrit, Chess was not just a game but a way to make military plans in earlier days. This game teaches the concept of healthy competition and develops mental skills of kids. The game is equally enjoyed both by children and adults.
• There are 2 sets of pawns; one set is white and the other black in colour.
• The pieces are comparatively small in height than the king and each represent the various elects of war, like elephants, horses, boats and soldiers.
• The board and the 16 pieces are made of wood.
• The game is available in a wooden box.
• It is fold-able and hence travel friendly.
Ancient Living brings the thrill and excitement of a battlefield right at your drawing rooms with this wooden chess set.
• The board and pieces are made with fine wood and hence have a durability of minimum 5 years.
• The pieces are perfectly polished and handcrafted, making it an idea gift item.
• The set comes with a booklet which contains playing instructions.
How to Play:
This mind stimulating game is immensely popular just not in India but worldwide.
• The main aim of the game is to checkmate the opponent.
• The entire game revolves around the concept of saving the king from the opponent.
• The game involves moving the pieces from one side of the board to the other; every piece has a different path of movement.
Sizes: 12 x 12 x 6 In or 30 X 30 X 15 cm
Actual weight - 0.60 Kg, Volumetric weight - 32X32X17/5000 = 3.48 Kg(Including packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Product Id: 641322