Lord Krishna with Sattva Idol / Lord Krishna with Go-Mata Idol, Pure Metal, Cow Krishna Statue, Ideal Gift on Janmashtami, Holi, Radhasthami, As Corporate Gift, 1.13 kg
The idol of Lord Krishna playing his flute with the Go-Mata or cow is one of the most significant ones being worshipped in the Hindu households. This metal carved Lord Krishna idol with Go-Mata is
• It is 34*21*6 cm in dimension.
• The weight of the statue is 1.13 kg.
• Carved out from high grade oxidised aluminium and copper metal.
• Has a black finish which adds shine to the idol.
• The idol is adorned with an artificial moti garland, themed in red and white.
This is an ideal gift for loved ones with the grace of the Lord with this detailed Krishna and Sattva idol during significant occasions in the family like wedding, housewarming and anniversaries or during auspicious occasions of Holi, Janmasthami, Radhasthami, etc.
• Since it is carved from high graded oxidized metal, the shine is retained for years.
• Lord Krishna with his cow are detailed to perfection with intricate designs with carefully crafted features like the jewellery, crown, chakra and the flute.
• Regular worshipping of Lord Krishna with his Sattva showers the blessings of the Lord to an individual and makes them successful and true to their goals.
• The idol is carved such that it is placed on a raised platform which provides support and balance at the base of the idol.
• Not only for regular worship, but the idol can be placed in any office, hotel or other commercial spaces for enhancing the décor.
Maintenance & Care
Retain the aesthetic feel of your house or office for a long time span by
• Cleaning the brass statues with a cotton cloth regularly to keep away dust particles.
• It is better to keep the statue away from water.