Dadu's - Sohan Papdi, Made with Besan and Ghee, 100% Vegetarian, Served as Prasad, Available in 500gm & 1kg Sweet Boxes
Dadu’s Sohan Papdi brings the authentic taste of this North Indian dessert right at your doorsteps. This recipe is also called the Sohan Halwa. This delightful sweet dish is not fragile and generally served as Prasad during the pooja and festivities. It is also an ideal gift item during Diwali, Holi or Navratri.
Dadu’s Sohan Papdi easily melts in the mouth. The sweets are square-shaped, made with crispy fluffy flakes and have perfect sweetness, which it gets from the below ingredients.
• Besan (gram flour)
Dadu’s is a renowned sweet maker from Hyderabad. This brand was established in 1995. Sohan Papdi from this home- based sweet manufacturer are so special because the sweets
• Are 100% vegetarian.
•Comes with a shelf life of 10 days.
• Made with the finest grade ingredients.
• Available in 500gm and 1kg sweet boxes.
• Prepared fresh and packed after receiving the order.
• Hygienically prepared and ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
Keep the Sohan Papdi fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Do not refrigerate the sweets.
• Keep the sweets at a cool and dry place.
Product Id: 863886