Darbhalu / Darbha Grass: Used on Darbhashtami, 100% Original, 1bunch
Darbha grass has a very significant place in Hindi mythology. According to Vedic scriptures Darbha Grass, a tropical grass, is a very sacred material which is being used to purify the offering during Hindu rituals. In a scientific research it has been proven that this natural ingredient is an eco-friendly food preservative. This holy grass is also identified with Lord Vishnu. During the month of Bhadrapada as per Hindu calendar it is worshiped on Darbhashtami.
This natural material possess some extraordinary qualities which has been also proven by today’s science.
• This item is very necessary for all the Hindu rituals, as it’s possess the power to purify anything. Before starting any ceremony it has been observed that Brahmins spread water from this Darbha for the purification of home and they also hold this holy grass while chanting hymns.
• During the eclipse people place this natural ingredient in foods due to its fermentation quality. After the eclipse it can be removed easily. In a study it was found out that this grass attracts many bacteria which are responsible for this fermentation.
• This grass can be used to remove negative power or effects from your home as well.
Maintenance & care
• Don’t remove the tip of this grass as without the tip it is considered to be worthless.
• It can be preserved for six months after that it loses its power.
• This grass is rough to touch, so keep this away from children.
• Store this in cool place away from direct sunlight.
Product ID : 677368