Monkeypod Green Chilli Pickle / Seema Chintakaya Pickle, Made with best quality tamarind and green chillies, 100% vegetarian, Available in 250gm- 2kg Packets
Monkey pod green chilli pickle is another sumptuous pickle variety available in India. This is a North Indian pickle recipe which can be served with rice, chapati, dosa and paranthas.
Monkey pod green chilli pickle can bring a twist to any humble meal. This lip smacking seema chintakaya achaar is made with
• Green chillies
• Monkey pods
• Mustard seeds
• Fenugreek seeds
• Red chilli powder
• Edible vegetable oil
Any pickle loving family will fall in love with this monkey pod green chilli pickle. This recipe do not just spread a plethora of flavours in the taste buds but also keeps the body warm. For this reason the seema chintakaya pickle is savoured during winters.
• Monkey pods or tamarind is rich in minerals and vitamins. It boosts weight loss and reduces free radicals.
• Green chillies are good source of antioxidants. These are anti inflammatory in nature and boosts immunity.
• Fenugreek seeds or methi help in keeping the cholesterol level in control. It also balances the blood sugar level.
• Mustard seeds are rich in manganese, zinc, calcium and protein. These seeds might provide relief from migraine and arthritis.
A unique blend of tangy tamarind and heated green chillies, monkey pod green chilli pickle can be served on any special occasion or gatherings. This pickle is
• Has a shelf life of 3 months.
• Devoid of any preservatives or artificial colours.
• Made with farm fresh tamarind and green chillies.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served on any festivity.
• Available in small, medium and large packets.
This pickle recipe can be kept fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store in an airtight container.
• Keep it at a cool and dry place.
• Use a dry spoon to scoop out the pickle.
Product ID - 403322
Tamarind and green chillies, this pickle contains two of my favourite food items. Hot, mouth melting taste, green chilli pickle also looks attractively colourful.