Dried Mango Pickle / Sukhe Aam Ka Achaar / Magaya Pickle, Andhra Special, 100% Vegetarian, Made with Farm Fresh Mangoes, Available in 250gm- 2kg Packets
This dried mango pickle is just not a side dish with lunch or dinner but also a spoonful of dried pickle is a great accompaniment on summer afternoons.
This sukhe aam ka achaar is naturally dried, preserved and matured by using the following the ingredients.
• Raw mangoes
• Mustard seeds
• Dry red chillies
• Fenugreek seeds
• Edible vegetable oil
This magaya pickle goes well with simple curd rice. Besides lip smacking taste, it is filled with goodness. This dried mango pickle is made using very less amount of oil.
• Raw mangoes: Are known to reduce stomach related troubles and dehydration issues.
• Ginger: Is known to provide relief from nausea, muscle pain and motion sickness.
• Red chillies: It is filled with antioxidants and Vitamin C, B6, K1 and potassium.
This dried mango pickle is made following traditional recipe. It is devoid of any artificial flavours or preservatives. The pickle is dried under the sun to give it an authentic taste. This dried mango pickle is
• Has a long shelf life of 6 months.
• Comes with a smooth texture and is seed less.
• This dry recipe is ideal to carry while traveling.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served during fasts.
• Made with high quality raw mangoes.
• Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
Dried mango pickle can stay fresh and fine for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store the pickle in a sterilised jar.
• Refrigerate or keep at a cool and dry place.
• Always use a clean and dry spoon to scoop out the pickle.
Super taste. Similar taste like my grandmother prepared. Service is excellent.
Now that famous Andhra special dried mango pickle is now available at US. With that same lip smacking taste, this pickle comes with the same homemade flavour and also is made with very less oil