Dried Mango Pickle / Sukhe Aam Ka Achaar / Magaya Pickle, Andhra Special, 100% Vegetarian, Made with Farm Fresh Mangoes, Available in 250gm- 2kg Packets
This dried mango pickle is just not a side dish with lunch or dinner but also a spoonful of dried pickle is a great accompaniment on summer afternoons.
This sukhe aam ka achaar is naturally dried, preserved and matured by using the following ingredients.
• Raw mangoes
• Mustard seeds
• Dry red chillies
• Fenugreek seeds
• Edible vegetable oil
This dried mango pickle is made following traditional recipe. It is devoid of any artificial flavours or preservatives. The pickle is dried under the sun to give it an authentic taste. This dried mango pickle is
• Has a long shelf life of 6 months.
• Comes with a smooth texture and is seedless.
• This dry recipe is ideal to carry while traveling.
• 100% vegetarian and can be served during fasts.
• Made with high quality raw mangoes.
• Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
Dried mango pickles can stay fresh and fine for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Store the pickle in a sterilized jar.
• Refrigerate or keep at a cool and dry place.
• Always use a clean and dry spoon to scoop out the pickle.