Goddess Lakshmi Mata idol / Amma Varu idol with red saree: Light Weight, Ideal for Worship, Diwali/ Griha Pravesh Gift, 72*32*39 cms, 94 grams
Goddess Lakshmi Mata also called as Amma Varu is the symbol of prosperity, wealth and goodness. This idol thus creates an aesthetic ambience at home or office.
• There is one piece idol in the set.
• The statue is made with clay and the face of the idol is golden while the hands and feet is painted in white colour.
• The deity is dressed in a red sari which is bordered with a golden zari. The whole body of the sari is embroidered in red, giving the idol a festive look.
• The idol is decorated with a crown and clay jewellery, making it ready for worship.
Gift it on Diwali, at housewarming parties or as a corporate gift to wish luck and prosperity to your loved ones.
• This is a signature idol from India as the deity is handmade by skilled artisans and finely crafted.
• Light weight and can be easily carried from one place to the other.
• Strong and durable, hence can be easily sent to long distances.
Maintenance & Care
Maintain the new look and shine of the idol for a long time by
• Cleaning it on a regular basis.
• Do not expose it directly to water; a moist cloth or a dry cotton swab can be used to clean it.
• Handle it care as the idol might break if it falls.
Sizes: 72 x 32 x 39 cms
Note - This product will be made in different colors. At the time of purchase, Depending on available color order will be fulfilled. The available color will be notified if it is not matching with product picture color. Up on confirmation from customer either we proceed with order or we refund the amount which includes that particular product shipping.