Green Chilli Pickle / Hari Mirch Ka Achaar, Made with Farm Fresh Green Chillies, A Combination of Chillies, Spices and Vegetable Oil, Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg Packets
The spicy and hot punches of this green chilli pickle can make any simple platter extraordinary. This Green Chilli pickle recipe is exotic green in colour and is popularly known as the hari mirch ka achaar or chutney.
This green chilli pickle gets its mouthwatering flavour and heat from the below ingredients.
• Cumin seeds
• Fennel seeds
• Black pepper
• Green chillies
• Edible vegetable oil
This is an organic food recipe and thus may not lead to any health hazards. If someone is allergic to the piquant flavour or cannot take the heat of the green chillies then he/ she should avoid this pickle variety.
Preserved under hygienic conditions, this green chilli pickle is a must have if you love pickles.
• Available in an airtight container.
• Comes with a shelf life of 3 months.
• Made with farm fresh and high quality green chillies.
• This pickle recipe is 100% vegetarian and can be served during pooja or festivities.
• It is devoid of any preservatives or artificial food colour. So it is safe for people of all ages.
• Available in 250gm, 500gm, 1kg & 2kg packets.
This green chilli pickle remains fresh and fine for a long time span if the following tips are followed:
• Do not refrigerate.
• Store at a cool and dry place.
• Store in the given airtight bottle.
• Keep the pickle under sunlight occasionally.
Product ID - 403337
The taste proves that this bottle of pickle is made with freshly harvested green chillies. Just one tip…store it in a cool and dry place