Hair Jewellery and Gold Pearl Chain
- Best jewelry Jewellery for women girls valentine gifts for girlfriend Designer Maang Tika / Tikka from the house of Jewellery This Traditional Antique Matha Patti Will Complement Any Indian Attire
- Mathapatti Design Used In Bollywood movies such as Bahubali Baji Rao Mastani, Ram leela, Mughal-E- Azam, Deepika Padukone Item made with Lightweight good quality zinc alloy metal, You don't feel you are wearing earrings! So you can wear long hours with a smile!, Bright gold plated and yellow golden stone. Imitation Pearl and Kundan Stone
- It is a branded Jewellery having all vast range of varieties dealing in jewellery for women earrings for women traditional bangles for woman ring rings necklace for women traditional bracelets for girl earrings jewellery bangles necklace mangalsutra for women latest earrings for women stylish"kids-jewellery-collection-ear rings bridal jewellery sets for Wedding kundans jewellery sets bracelet ring for girlfriend necklace set jhumka earrings and many more items
- ✔QUALITY- The specialty of this Technique is - AAA Swiss Cubic Zircons are used. Micro Inlay for Zircons is used. Three times of 18k Rose Gold Plating is used which is not easy to fade. SKIN FRIENDLY- Alloy Nickel and Lead as per International Standards that makes it very skin-friendly.
- ✔ GIFT FOR HER: Free Box Case for Gifting and Future Safe Keeping. Ideal Valentine, Birthday, Anniversary gift for someone you ❤ LOVE ❤❤Jewelry Jewellery for Gifts Valentine Couple Rings for love girlfriend but the jewels which can make women shining are priceless! It is committed to providing the best Jewellery and the best customer services to our customers, your feedback is our motivation to improve. We are looking forward to your ★★★★★ feedback. positive feedback
Size - Approx 48 cms
Note: This Product will be dispatched within 2 to 4 Business Days. The actual product might differ from the product image available on the website. As the products are handmade while the dimensions may vary and have 3-5% of tolerance in the actual product.